Textures, inspired by low stone walls, the Davie Poplar and water from the Old Well fountain, may be used to create continuity throughout your materials and increase brand recognition.
Guidelines for Usage
- Use .eps files for print and .png files for web.
- Alter the colors of the textures to any brand color when necessary. However, textures should be used predominantly in the colors provided and large floods of secondary colors should be avoided.
- Alter the transparency of the shapes and patterns to use them in a subtle way.
- Crop or zoom into the textures proportionally when necessary.
- Consider accessibility when using as a layer on the web.
- Edit the layout of the patterns.
- Use the textures to create custom logos.
- Overlay the textures on top of a clashing background.
- Use as the predominant visual element on a page.
- Tilt or rotate the textures.