Whenever possible, the logo should appear in Carolina Blue. It may also be reproduced in black or white. When appearing on a white or light background, the entire logo should be either black or PMS® 542. When appearing on a dark or black background, the entire logo should reverse out to white.
For all print applications:
Carolina Blue = PMS® 542
For full color reproduction, please use either Pantone® 542 or the following breakdown for process color matching:
For Web applications:
Carolina Blue = #7BAFD4
Restrictions regarding color and logos
- Do not change any colors of the signature.
- Do not screen any of the signature colors.
- Do not print the signature in black over a dark background.
- Do not print the reversed out signature onto a light or white background.
- Do not place signature over heavily patterned background.
A minimum of approximately 10% of Carolina Blue should appear in all materials produced for the University, including both print and web materials.